Avoid disappointments, work with the best photographer
Imagine a company holding a huge international conference with more than a thousand attendees ending up with a low standard haphazardly taken photos. You can imagine all the hard work that went into organizing the event and the magical moments of the whole affair being lost forever. Avoid such disappointments and book a professional event photographer of good repute and experience. Don’t fall into the trap of using free or low cost voluntary photographers from your staff. Use a professional and always remember how many words a single picture is worth in your marketing strategy.
- Comprehensive event photography coverage – no event too big or too small.
- Quirky, and engaging, our experiential shooting techniques are a great add on feature to make the event something to remember.
- Videography and Editing. We work with several videographers offering high quality video services with tailor made post-production suited to your needs.
- Corporate head-shots – for large groups, we can add ‘on-site services’ for corporate events.
- Pop-up studios and backdrops – our designers can create stylish visuals and background, or if preferred, we can work alongside your events management company to deliver stylish portraits of guests with VIPs, etc.
Why use us
High quality images of your event are quite important when attracting new clients or delegates for a future event. Keep in mind that first impressions really do count for most people, whether they are browsing your website or a corporate presentation. It is just human nature to pass judgment based on the first images they see on your promotional materials, most of which feature pictures from of successful corporate events.
You need to work very closely with your event photographer to get the best shots of your event. It does help to prepare a brief for the photographer detailing which awesome shots you will need for your future marketing strategies. Make sure to include the “must have” shots in the brief. Communication with the photographer is vital if you want to capture the most important moments of the event.